10/15/2011 3:08 PM
Disney’s Service Principles
1. Pay fantastic attention to detail
2. Everything you do walks the talk
3. EveryONE walks the talk
4. Customers are best heard through many ears
5. The competition is anyone the customer compares you with
6. Reward, Recognize and Celebrate
7. Everyone makes a difference or ‘Xvxryonx makxs a diffxrxncx’ (just one defective typewriter key makes a massive difference)
From a friend of mine who runs the business banking division of one of the major banks. He stole the Disney service principles and his people agreed to adopt them as their own.
What do I do with this?
Maybe copy and paste it into an email and share it with your hotel(s) GM(s) to share with their leadership team. For copyright reasons, when you share content from this blog, I'd appreciate it if you could say that this came from the Leadership Coach's blog on the IHG Owners' Association website. Thank you!
Hope you find this useful.